Ward Mission Statement
The mission of John F. Ward Elementary, the innovator in supporting and challenging the unique learner, is to empower students to achieve limitless possibilities, inspire a passion for learning, build confidence in problem solving and risk taking, and develop strong values through an ever-changing system distinguished by collaboration, embracing diversity, authentic relationships, and a continuing commitment to character development.
Ward Strategic Objectives
- Each student projects confidence as an empowered thinker and problem solver.
- Each student actively enriches the community as a role model and productive citizen.
- Each student pursues his or her unique talents and interests, and is passionate about learning.
- We will empower the learner by providing personalized learning opportunities through problem solving and innovative experiences.
- We will prepare each individual to become a productive citizen through intentional character development.
- We will provide support to meet the needs and aspirations of each student.
Ward Stars…keep leading the future in your special way!